Friday, June 02, 2006

Seminars for Knowledge

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For the past two weeks I have attended Millionaire seminars for investing, real estate, and motivation by highly known people such as Bill Rancic (Winner of the Apprentice), and T. Harv Eker (author of "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind"), which were all free. The events are very professional and you learn an enormous amount. The ideas these speakers present are eye opening. I highly recommend it to anyone.

There is another seminar coming up about Ebay, which outlines all the specifics needed to start your own business.

These seminars are invite only but if you guys give me an email at avo@aclearicweb.com I can give you a number and a website to go and register to.

These are the dates for the following ones:

Pasadena, CA
Tuesday June 20, 2006

West Hollywood, CA
Wednesday, June 21 2006

Van Nuys, CA
Thursday, June 22 2006

Email me for details or leave me a comment to get directions and more details.
_______________________________________________________

Sponsored Website: http://www.luxhomes.us - Click here for great Real Estate Tips

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home